Monday, March 12, 2007

Plays for Mar. 13

One long and one short play.

Long CLAY 16.85

Short AMRN 2.49


Nearly all these trades need to be entered shortly after the market open to be successful.
Not being able to wake up in time for the market opening at 6:30 am has greatly hampered my trading and with the time change to one hour ahead makes it even worst.
I'm going to attempt to counter this problem by using Ameritrade's Trade Trigger. On a long play, the trigger is to activate when the price is above yesterdays close which should be easily accomodated by Trade Trigger.

I just now entered Trigger to buy 300 CLAY if it trades at or above 16.87 and to sell short 2000 AMRN when it trades at or below 2.47. I still need to get up as quick as possible to set stops or bail if the trade is reversing on me.

No comments: