Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Plays for Mar. 28

Two longs and two shorts for tomorrow.

Long RATE 32.94 dropped 15% the last 3 days, fundamentally I thinks it's going down some more, but the screen says it's due for a quick bounce.

Long ABAT 1.40 this is otcbb, may want to skip it since we got 3 other plays on tap.

Short ROHI 2.00 up 42% last 3 days, no news that I could find, due for a reversal

Short MECA 3.78 up 17% last 3 days, no news, due for a correction


Covered JDO at 2.05 which turned out to be a little early, but as the Quickhit artist reminded me when you have a grand in profit in one day, ringing the register should be the automatic action, he also reminded me to just think how many dirty rugs I have to clean to make a grand drilled home the point.

SPC trade is still open, will enter stop to not lose any.

No comments: