Sunday, May 20, 2007

Plays for May 21

One long and one short.

Long XFML 9.94

Short NPLA 1.32

My ESRG guy told me earlier in the week that the promo mailing will be out this weekend and when I got home last night I was floored to find in the mail a one page promo piece. Don't really know if this one page will generate the same response as the mini-magazine type promo piece that TUBR got. Russell related to me that after he got the TUBR piece he actually was compelled to go to their website to check things out, that's how good the piece was at generating interest. Why they didn't spend a little more on a more compelling promo piece is beyond me. Heck, even I could'a put together a more killer one. I really shouldn't pass judgement so quick until the dust settles next week. My plan is to ring the register if and when it reaches 3.

OMR should run some more, will be on the CBS Morning show followed the Today show.

No comments: