Thursday, May 3, 2007

Plays for May 4

Four bounce plays on tap for tomorrow, all otcbb so Trade trigger are not available.

KDKN 2.77

NNRF 4.99

ITLI 1.59

RRPH 2.14

Today's recap:
ACUS +1.1% took the trade and covered commish was all I could muster.

ROCM +6.2% why didn' t I take this one is beyond me, looks just like yesterday's SYNL.

CPNLQ +7.7% got in 2.74 and out 3.12 too bad I had to leave to go do some rugsucking so had to cut it loose, actually got as high as 3.32 , left at least a dime on the table but can't complain too loudly.

RPTN -1.8% actually got as high as 1.72 before going red the last hour, didn't take it.

CYRX +3.2% whippsawed 4 - 5 times , good thing I didn't take it, would've been stopped out.

ACEN +14.7% gapped up open so wouldn't of been able to enter according to plan anyway.

That's 4 out of 5 winners for the bounce filter.

Today's Momo:
TYTS in 4.87 out 4.53 ouch. Couldn't cut it loose when it started tanking, I felt like a deer in the headlights. If I keep this up I'm dead meat. Ok, plan is to put in 3% stop using Trade trigger immediately after entering. I really need to get it in my numbskull that losing 3% is better than 10%. Repeat like a mantra, losing 3 is better than 10, over and over until it gets imbebded.

MNST jump 8.8% thanks to Cramer pumping the buyout story on TV, it'll prolly sell off tomorrow so I've entered a Trader trigger to sell if at or below 47.79

SPC popped 9.6% no news that I could find , I'm up 28%, too bad it's only a half position.

MDII up 6% put me in the green 2% from down 20% another back from the grave. Daily chart looks really good, strong uptrend, will ride it til stop out.

CHAP up 3.5% today getting me in the green.

CYPB I'm down 5% , resistance at 9.20, should prolly take the hit and move on if it goes down tomorrow.

No comments: