Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Plays for May 3

Six bounce plays on tap for tomorrow.

ACUS 2.70 bad results from a Phase 3 clinical trial.

ROCM 17.09 earnings turn profit, looks like sell on the news.

CPNLQ 2.86 otcbb profit taking after big run up.

RPTN 1.66 otcbb

CYRX 1.88 otcbb

ACEN 1.09 otcbb

Today's action:
SYNL +4.9% my trade was good for +1.76

BIF +4.8%

WFR +5.9% bounce play from yesterday, pays to follow these a few more days as some will fire.

Momo action:
EVCC in 2.05 out 2.18 was a continuation of yesterday's huge move, called out by Muddy.

TSYS in 4.25 out 4.60 net +0.35 nice one.

ANPI in 6.10 out 6.37 net +0.27.

TTMI in 12.04 out 12.03 got out near breakeven.

NHWK in 21.45 out 19.83 net -1.62 ouchy, it was a fake out move and I made every mistake possible, go in late, didn't put in a stop, must of been brain dead. Why can't I put those stops in on every trade? Maybe I need to go see a shrink or something.

Sold NXXI from Monday 2.03 lucky to have made some pocket change.

Did pretty good for the first full day of momo chasing with the exception of the one blunder. Need to be a little quicker on the trigger, hesitation need to be eliminated, and put in stops immediately or else I'm going to get hosed again.

4 comments:

mystockdiary said...

Hi, like your blog and stock plays. Do you mind sharing your scan criteria and tools you use to find the plays. Thanks in advance.

Abcstocks

Laura said...

Hey Slot,

Nice alerts in the chat room and some nice trades!

Anonymous said...

Yo Slot,

Didn't know you had a blog!

Ditto what Laura said.

I've cashed in pretty big this week on 2 of your headsups.
Thanks.

If you see KDKN HPLF NNRF or OPBL breakout before me tomorrow shout it out.

slotmonkey said...

Abcstocks,
I'll post the stockfetcher code when I figure out how to cut and pasted it, right now the cut & paste functionality is not working for me for reasons unknow.

laura and muddy,
Glad I'm able to contribute to the finacial well being others. Now I've got to figure out how to do the same for my own on a more consistant basis.
Actually I owed Muddy one for my SPC which came from Muddy's Fast %K
filter on 3/22. After this week, looks like Muddy may owe me one or two "pretty big" ones, lol.