Friday, May 4, 2007

Plays for May 7

One long and it's
CLRT 1.95 got hit by bad earnings.

Recap:

KDKD +13.7% whipsawed in the first half hours and would have got stopped out had I played this one, but went green the last hour.

NNRF +18.2% went green at 1 pm and never looked back.

ITLI -5.7% never saw green.

2 out of 3 for the bounce filter today.

MNST stopped out 47.14

MDII +10.6% on news release near end of the day and it just ramped. I'm going to put in a Trade trigger stop to protect profits since I'll be in Tahoe Monday and Tuesday.
I should do the same for all my current holdings.

Momo action:
Went for EVCC 2.14 again, computer froze right after entering and had to reboot which took a looooong time. By the time I go back on the thing had plunged but it slowly worked back up to the point where I was only down 200 at which point I should've put in a stop but didn't, f(rozed) up again, and it tanked from there and finished at 1.84. In hold and hope mode but better put in a stop to limit further damage.

No comments: